Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

TV To Go

In my last entry, I geeked out about all the new stuff coming out on Netflix.  Now I still love Netflix but I hate how long it takes to get content.  Then, only because I wanted to check out Once Upon A Time (you guys know what I do on Sunday nights), I stumbled on something: TV apps for my tablet!

It started with the Watch ABC app, the main reason being that our local ABC affiliate is crap.  I had to sideload it.  Then I got the CW app (our local CW affiliate is also crap) to check out Arrow.  Unfortunately they only carry the last three episodes at any given time (and Arrow is coming to Netflix anyway).  I got the CBS app so I could catch up on How I Met Your Mother's final season.  Turns out Netflix has good timing because we're only 2 episodes in.  I just downloaded the Fox Now app (had to sideload that too) so I can check out Sleepy Hollow.  I downloaded the NBC app just because.  Gotta wonder which other TV networks have viewing apps.  If you hear anything let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment