Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Manga List #4

Time again to update my list of stuff I'm reading.  I've added five new manga to my list.  I'm caught up on Girls of the Wild's but I'm only just started reading Gintama.  I used to read Detective Conan quite regularly but took a break because it was so hard to find.  I'm slowly catching up.  Konjiko No Gash Bell is better known as Zatch Bell in the US.  I was a fan of the anime but Cartoon Network pulled the series before it was finished.  The same goes for Yu Yu Hakusho. 

Naruto Bleach Beelzebub The World God Only Knows History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Ratman
Cage of Eden Fairy Tail Noblesse Bartender Holyland (Finished) The Breaker: New Waves
Hajime no Ippo Hunter X Hunter Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to Karate Shoukoushi Konihata Minoru Medaka Box Toriko
Freezing Sekirei Gamble Fish Liar Game Zen Martial Arts Academy The God of High School
Rave Master (Finished) Eyeshield 21 (Finished) The Breaker (Finished) Veritas (Finished) Defense Devil (Finished)  RRR (Finished)
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute Simon Sues
Girls of the Wild's Gintama Detective Conan
Konjiko No Gash Bell (Finished)
Yu Yu Hakusho (Finished)




No comments:

Post a Comment