Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

OMFG I'M IN LOVE!

I want it!  I want it!  I want it!  I want it!  I want it!  I want it!  I want it!  I want it!  I want it!  I want it!  I want it!  I want it!  I want it!  I want it!  I want it!  I want it!  I want it!  I want it!  I want it!  I want it!  I want it!  I want it!  I want it!  I want it!  I want it!  I want it!  I want it!  I want it!  I want it!  I want it! 

Did I mentions I want it?  It's the Google Nexus 7.  Check out the specs.  That's simple INCREDIBLE for the $199 (8 GB) and $249 (16GB) price tag.

  • SCREEN

    • 7” 1280x800 HD display (216 ppi)
    • Back-lit IPS display
    • Scratch-resistant Corning glass
    • 1.2MP front-facing camera

    WEIGHT

    • 340 grams

    MEMORY

    • 8 or 16 GB internal storage
    • 1 GB RAM
  • BATTERY

    • 4325 mAh
      • 9 hours of HD video playback
      • 10 hours of web browsing
      • 10 hours of e-reading
      • 300 hours of standby

    CPU

    • Quad-core Tegra 3 processor

    SIZE

    • 198.5 x 120 x 10.45mm

    WIRELESS

    • WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
    • Bluetooth
  • USB

    • Micro USB

    OS

    • Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)

    FEATURES

    • Microphone
    • NFC (Android Beam)
    • Accelerometer
    • GPS
    • Magnetometer
    • Gyroscope

No comments:

Post a Comment