Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

The Karaoke Report 8-6-12

I don't know what happened this weekend, but it looks like most of you left the island or just stayed home this weekend.  The entire East End was D-E-A-D last night.  Fortunately we got a few revelers just before closing time.

Epic Awesomesauce Momemt of the Night

Happy Birthday, Mimi! Thanks for making it all the way out to karaoke last night.  I did my best to make sure you had a good time.

Buzzkill Moment of the Night

Besides the poor turnout, I gotta say it was the inability of my phone to take pictures (so again, no random party pics this week).  Odd thing though.  After restarting my phone today the ability return.  *pfft* Technology.

WTF Moment of the Night.

I shouldn't be surprised by this at all yet it never ceases to amaze me.  I spent almost 2 and a half hours DJing and a crowd finally appears.  I stuck around an extra hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment