Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Netflix: What I've Been Watching

I have sort of a love/hate relationship with Netflix.  One one hand, I love having access to all this great streaming content.  But on the other, I hate falling love with great series only to find that either a) The series has been canceled and has been for quite some time or b) The series is still in production and Netflix is like two seasons behind.  It's tragic.  TRAGIC I TELL YA!
They think they know me sooooo well.

*sigh* Well, while I'm waiting for some of the stuff I've already watched to catch up I thought I'd share some of the shows I've watched and caught up on thus far.

  • The Walking Dead (Waiting for more episodes)
  • How I Met Your Mother (Waiting for more episodes)
  • Justice League Unlimited
  • Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
  • Ugly Betty
  • No Ordinary Family
  • Better Off Ted
  • Parks and Recreation (Waiting for more episodes)
  • 30 Rock (Waiting for more episodes)
  • Wilfred (Waiting for season 2)
  • Mad Men (Waiting for more episodes)
  • Metalocalypse
  • Children's Hospital
  • Frasier
  • The Tick
  • The Venture Bros.
  • Code Monkey
  • House of Cards (A must-see on Netflix)
  • Firefly
  • Sliders (I watch this on an off)
  • The Guild (I hope they do another season; had to watch the last one on YouTube)
  • Being Human (US) (Waiting for more episodes)
  • Soul Eater (Still can't get into the manga but the anime was cool)
  • D. Gray Man (The manga got kinda hard to follow)
  • Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple (Good anime; still following the manga)
  • Dr. Who (The most recent series, not the one from the 60s and 70s.  I'm almost finished.)
Don't get me wrong though, I do occasionally watch a movie but for me the biggest draw is watching the TV shows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment