Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

The Karaoke Report 3-19-12

Seems like even though people were partied out from St. Patrick's Day, we still had an active, rowdy crowd last night.

Epic Awesomesauce Moment of the Night

Oh yeah.  I went there.

WTF Moment of the Night

Lately people are getting a bit to familiar with the extra microphones.  Seems like I'm going to have to institute a strict return-the-damn-mics-to-the-host-when-you're-song-is-done policy.  As one of my Golden Rules of Karaoke, no one is allowed on the second mic without the permission of the person already singing.  Problem is people on stage feel pressured to let people who want to sing with them sing even though they'd rather sing alone.  Resolving this will take some brainstorming on my part.

Buzzkill Moment of the Night

Noise complaint lady is at it again.  We got the call around 1 about noise.  This woman must be part dog or something.  I don't see how she can hear anything from where she lives.  She choose to live in an commercial area.  Sucks to be her; she doesn't have the right to complain.  Yet she does.  From what I hear she started doing this again this week after about a couple month's hiatus.  Guess I'm going to need to keep my sound meter handy.

Yeah, that bad boy.
Random Party Pic

No comments:

Post a Comment