Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Manga List Update #2

Sadly, RRR's run has ended. It was still a splendid series.  I just started reading Katekyo Hitman Reborn.  The plot is a little surreal to describe so you'll just have to check that one on your own.  I also added My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute, which I'm caught up on but since it's been so long since a new issue is released I forgot to put it on my initial list.  What are you reading?  There's lots of room for more on my list.

Naruto Bleach Beelzebub The World God Only Knows History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Ratman
Cage of Eden Fairy Tail Noblesse Bartender Holyland The Breaker: New Waves
Hajime no Ippo Hunter X Hunter Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to Karate Shoukoushi Konihata Minoru Medaka Box Toriko
Freezing Sekirei Gamble Fish Liar Game Zen Martial Arts Academy The God of High School
Rave Master (Finished) Eyeshield 21 (Finished) The Breaker (Finished) Veritas (Finished) Defense Devil (Finished)  RRR (Finished)
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute




No comments:

Post a Comment