Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

The Karaoke Report 5-21-12

Last night (or should I say this morning) was absolutely INSANE.  We had a packed house at Fatty's and a ton of avid karaoke fans.  You know it's on when I don't leave the place until 4AM (kids, 1 hour of sleep; don't try this at home).

Songs That Made The Bar Sing

Say It Ain't So by Weezer
Don't Stop Believin' by Journey
Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) by Kelly Clarkson
Goodbye Earl by The Dixie Chicks

Epic Awesomesauce Moment of the Night

Just look at this madhouse...


Buzzkill Moment of the Night

I'm officially sick of using my old laptop.  It's had a great run, but when the CPU cycles go so out of control that it warps the music I want to throw it clear across the room.  The problems with using my new PC though are well documented in this blog.  I'm going to have to redouble my efforts to find a decent PC-to-TV solution.

WTF Moment of the Night

That madhouse!  Where the heck did y'all come from?!?!  When I got there the place was damn near empty!

Random Party Pic


No comments:

Post a Comment