Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

The Karaoke Report 5-28-12

Crazy nights seem to be the norm these days (heh) at Fatty's.  Last night was no exception.

Songs That Made The Bar Sing

You're The One That I Want, Grease
Summer Nights, Grease
Call Me Maybe, Carly Rae Jepsen
Don't Stop Believin', Journey

Epic Awesomesauce Moment of the Night.

The young lady who sang Bless The Broke Road by Rascall Flatts.  She was awesome and she captivated the bar.  Sorry I made you wait so long.  That brings me to...

WTF Moment of the Night

After over 5 years of faithful service, it's with a heavy heart that I report that my first laptop computer has died.

We had some good times and we've been a lot of places.  I'm going to miss you old friend.

Unfortunately your timing stinks.  I had to run all the way back home and grad my new laptop that I've been prepping like forever to replace you.  I've still got a lot of bugs to work out on it because everything new takes adjustment.  So last night the format was different.  My DJ IO refused to play nice so I had to blind mix and use my headphone output. Ugh.  I've got a week to figure it all out.

Buzzkill Moment of the Night

I've been in this business long enough to see lots of good friends come and go.  Tonight was Courtney's and Ashley's last karaoke show.  They're leaving the island and heading on to bigger and better things.  I only hope that where ever they go they can find a KJ like me that'll let them sing to their heart's content.

Random Party Pics




No comments:

Post a Comment