Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Karaoke Report 4-16-12

Yeah, I'm a day late.  So sue me. :P

Epic Awesomesauce Moment of the Night

There are some songs that are guaranteed to get the entire bar to sing along:  Don't Stop Believin', Bohemian Rhapsody,  I Will Survive, I Wanna Dance With Somebody (not kidding on that one).  But imagine my surprise when Total Eclipse of The Heart was that song.  Awesomesauce.

WTF Moment of the Night

It's got to be how quickly the crowd blew up.  It was DEAD when I got there and all of a sudden people just poured in.  From what I heard the crowd was so thin the night before they closed 2 hours earlier than usual.

Buzzkill Moment of the Night

Old drunk touchy-feely straggler.  That's all I have to say about that.

Random Party Pic


No comments:

Post a Comment