Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

The Karaoke Report 4-23-12


Epic Awesomesauce Moment of the Night
Just this pic...


Yes, friends.  THAT is an inflatable dude.  While not anatomically correct, it found itself in several compromising positions last night.


WTF Moment of the Night

I keep a tip jar handy.  I'm not the kind of guy to direct attention to it.  If you want to tip me, that's great and I'll thank you for it.  There are times though when I'd rather not get one.  We had a bachelorette party in the house and I think I really helped them have a good time.  They tipped me $2.  Actually, it was just one of them.  I can't really make her the rep for the whole group.  But get this: They threw a little tantrum when I called up the guy who tipped me $5 next.  An that's the WTF moment of the night.

Buzzkill Moment of the Night

What was up with people keep falling over on my equipment.  I had to readjust my position way too much last night.

Random Party Pic

No comments:

Post a Comment