Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

The Karaoke Report 4-30-12

Epic Awesomesauce Moment of the Night

Shout out to The Mayor of St. Thomas (he's a regular) for leaving me an awesome brib...er tip last night.


WTF Moment of the Night

I heard that there's a certain spot in St. John that does karaoke and my collection is better (hey, that's what the guy said).  Personally I don't like to put other hosts on the spot and make comparisons.  But when he said the host sometimes puts down the patrons I just thought WTF.  Karaoke hosts have two main duties: Maintaining order and making sure that every singer gets some sort of recognition for their song no matter how bad they sang.  Karaoke isn't Star Search, American Idol or The Voice.  It's for everyone else.

Buzzkill Moment of the Night

Remember that antenna that I caught the guy nibbling on once and had to put duct tape on it.  Well I was packing up my equipment last night and I noticed I couldn't find the antennas for my microphone receiver.  Looks like somehow I lost one and it's the one that was broken.  Hopefully the receiver won't give me too many issues with just one antenna, but I won't find out until next week.  Oh, and the power adapter for my mixer is acting up again.  Why can't I have nice things?  Oh yeah, it's because drunk people usually break it.

Random Party Pic

No comments:

Post a Comment