Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

The Karaoke Report 4-2-12

Wow guys, I don't know what happened to the East End last night. Apparently everyone was occupied with other parts of the island or something. Oh well, here we go.

Epic Awesomesauce Moment of The Night
After almost 3 hours of DJing someone finally sings something...and suddenly everyone realizes that there's karaoke.

WTF Moment of the Night
You guys really let me DJ for that long? :)

Buzzkill Moment of the Night
Remember my new computer that I've been prepping for like months now to take over the duties of my older computer. Well I finally came to the decision to just get a long HDMI cable and run it over the roof like I do my audio cable. It seemed to work like a charm until *flicker* *flicker* *fade to black*...and then it's back up again. Unfortunately I MUST have a solid video signal if this is going to work. It's suck a buzzkill because I spent the weekend ironing out the audio issues for the video to be the deal breaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment