Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

The Karaoke Report 4-9-12

Ok East End, now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!  We were touch and go a few times but it was still a wild night of Karaoke at Fatty's!

Epic Awesomesauce Moment of The Night
The fact that today's a holiday and I got to sleep in until 11AM.  I'm now officially spoiled for next weekend.

WTF Moment of the Night
You'd think after doing this for so long I'd stop being surprised at how busy karaoke gets at closing time.  Don't get me wrong.  This was one of those nights where I had a steady stream of requests but that last hour I practically got mobbed.  Must have something to do with that liquid courage. :)

Buzzkill Moment of the Night
The benefit of being digital:  I can find what I need at an instant.  The downside: People want to ready my screen.  That's kind of a problem considering that nobody is allowed behind the bar unless they work there and if they do come behind it puts my head directly in front of the television screen the person currently singing is using.  I may have to revisit my tablet plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment