Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

The Karaoke Report 6-11-12

Karaoke was a great way to cap off my birthday weekend.  There were so many enthusiastic singers in the house last night (and inebriated ones too).

Songs That Made The Bar Sing

Ice Ice Baby, Vanilla Ice
Proud Mary, Ike and Tina Turner
Somebody That I Used To Know, Gotye
Sex On Fire, Kings of Leon

Epic Awesomesauce Moment Of The Night

I kinda pride myself on finding new beats and introducing them to my crowd.  I can tell you it's not often that someone comes up to me and asks me the name of the song I'm playing.  It happened last night.  Last night I debuted this song:



Good to know I'm doing something right.

WTF Moment Of The Night

We actually finished ON TIME last night!  It's amazing!  I got to be in bed by 3AM! :)

Buzzkill Moment Of The Night

I'm officially tired of people asking me for Wagon Wheel by Old Crow Medicine Show.  I swear I get this request every other week and I CAN'T FIND THE DAMNED THING!  From what I hear none of the mainstream karaoke companies have made a version but I just found one on Karaoke Version.  I'm going to see how hard they make it for me to buy it.

Random Party Pic


No comments:

Post a Comment