Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

The Karaoke Report 6-18-12

Last night pretty much turned out the way I expected.  With The King of The Wing stealing all the weekend thunder, we had a sparse (but eager) crowd at Fatty's.

Epic Awesomesauce Moment of the Night

Did I mention how much I like debuting songs people have probably never heard?  Yeah, it was in my last report.  Teehee.  Well, I figured since the crowd wasn't huge I'd try my new song crush out.  Here it is, Russian Love:




Catchy right?  There's just something about accordions in dance songs...

WTF Moment of the Night

So these girls all line up to sing Born This Way by Lady Gaga.  Seeing as this was the most action I saw on stage that night I thought I'd take my Random Party Pic.  Would you believe the girl closest to the door bolted out?  Honestly I don't know if it was me pulling out the camera or something she saw outside but she sang the entire song from right outside the front door.  Go figure.

Buzzkill Moment of the Night

Y'know I'm not even sure if we had a buzz to kill that night.  If anything it was the TV flickering right at the first song.  I think I better look into replacing that HDMI cable.

Random Party Pic

LOL!  Check out that blond streak on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment