Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

The Karaoke Report 2-19-12

Buzzkill Moment of The Night

Closing down.  I'm off today.  I could have gone another hour. :)  (Just kidding Ashley, I know you were working the bar well before I got there)


Epic Awesomesauce Moment

Everybody rushed the floor to dance to "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" when these three girls from out of town sung it.  I might actually have to start putting some Whitney in my rotation.  Speaking of which...

WTF Moment of the Night

Ok, even I can get a bit precocious when I feel a bit ignored  (Guys it's ok to look at the DJ.  I'm not going to force the first person to make eye contact with me to sing if they don't want to).  So while I'm doing a DJ set waiting for singers I decided to mix in a throwback.  I went to Black Eyed Peas "Pump It", further back to Michael Jackson's "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough", further back still to Earth, Wind and Fire's "Let's Groove".  The problem was, I wasn't sure how to come back to the present.  LOL!  I tossed in Power Station's "Some Like It Hot" and realized that I already got everyone's attention so I got back mid-song to Sean Kingston's "Fire Burning".

No comments:

Post a Comment