Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

MANGA!

I'm a total nut for manga. I've been following quite a few series for some time now. Manga are Japanese comic books (The Koreans produce Manhwa; The Chinese produce Manhua). I don't read Japanese, but fortunately there are people who do and "scanlate" the pages into English for Western consumption. At one point I was a bigger anime (Japanese animation) fan, but when my favorite series started lagging and repeating I felt the urgent need to get on with the story. Besides, the book is always better. ;) Here's a list of books I'm currently following:
Naruto Bleach Beelzebub The World God Only Knows History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Ratman
Cage of Eden Fairy Tail Noblesse Bartender Holyland The Breaker: New Waves
Hajime no Ippo Hunter X Hunter Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to Karate Shoukoushi Konihata Minoru Medaka Box Toriko
Freezing Sekirei Gamble Fish Liar Game Zen Martial Arts Academy The God of High School
Rave Master (Finished) Eyeshield 21 (Finished) The Breaker (Finished) Veritas (Finished) Defense Devil (Finished)  
I can only expect this list to get longer. I keep discovering new manga and new ones are scanlated all the time. What are YOU reading?

1 comment:

  1. Japanese Animation: Have you seen Vampire Knights or any of the Studio Ghibli films. I love Studio Ghibli mild compare to Vampire Knights.

    ReplyDelete