Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

The Karaoke Report 7-9-12

Time for another dose all the karaoke recap that 3 hours of sleep can bring your. Yep, Karaoke Report time. Last night we had a pretty sparse crowd that picked up just after midnight. Some nights are like that.

Epic Awesomesauce Moment of the Night 

We were short on singers but we had two really great ones in the house: Sarah and Dupree. I snapped quick pics of them for the random party pics section. They were actually seriously good and did a cool duet of Let's Stay Together by Al Green.

WTF Moment of the Night Such a light crowd last night. 

What was going on this weekend to steal the thunder?

Buzzkill Moment of the Night 

It was me. When I started packing up I sometimes switch over to...well, not-so-serious songs. I think I jumped the shark when I started playing this:



Random Party Pics


No comments:

Post a Comment