Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Voiceovers

One of the coolest things I think about animation and video games is getting to see the people behind the voices in it.  Whenever I see someone doing one of their famous voices live I'm just awestruck by it.  I know, I'm such a fanboy.

You guys that check in here often know I'm a huge fan of DC Universe Online.  It wasn't too long ago they released their fourth DLC (that means downloaded content) The Last Laugh.  Joker plays a big role in this one so naturally one of my favorite voice actors Mark Hamill gets to take center stage.  Check out the video below.  It also features Arleen Sorkin who pretty much defined the Harley Quinn role and Adam Baldwin as Superman.  Adam Baldwin is also a fanboy favorite having roles in iconic shows like Firefly and Chuck.




I don't want to stop there though. How about a couple more?  How about Full Metal Alchemist and the talented Vic Mignogna (the voice of Edward Elric):




Laura Bailey, the voice of Shin on Shin Chan (she also does Lust on Full Metal and Kid Trunks on DBZ):



Ok something more contemporary. Seth MacFarlane and some of his many voices:




Neat right?

**Update**

I couldn't resist adding one more.


1 comment:

  1. I have seen these all video about Voiceovers and also read all coolest things. Your all videos are such a fantastic information so thanks for share this valuable information.I really appreciate this post.
    voice overs

    ReplyDelete